Dr. Mehran P. Ghazvini, DC, NMD
President, CEO, CFO, Treasurer and Chairman
Dr. Ghazvini has been President, CEO, CFO and Chairman of the Board of Global Green, Inc. since 2010. He has been a doctor of Chiropractic in his own practice, Premier Health Clinic & Rehab of Tallahassee, since 1997. Dr. Ghazvini’s educational background includes:
- Bachelor of Science, University of New York, 1994
- Doctor of Chiropractic DC - Life University, 1995, graduated with cum laude honors
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine NMD – Florida College of Integrated Medicine, 2003
He has served as CEO for Nutritional Health Institute Laboratories (NHIL) since 2006. NHIL is the Company’s research affiliate and majority shareholder. Dr. Ghazvini has over 30 years management experience in running and managing well-established and start-up businesses in a broad range of industries. He has served as the CEO of NHIL. NHIL appointed Dr. Ghazvini as an officer and director of Global Green, Inc. because of his business background and his knowledge and experience with the development and USDA approval process for the Salmogenics vaccine.
Dr. Rene M. Reed, DC, NMD
Vice President/Secretary and Director
Dr. Reed has been Vice President and Director of the Company since December 2010 and was appointed Secretary/Treasurer in 2011. He has been in private practice since 1997 as Dr. Rene M. Reed, DC, DABCO, NMD. He received his BS in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida. Dr. Reed’s professional qualifications and postgraduate studies include:
- National College of Chiropractic - Lombard, IL, 5 year program, Doctor of Chiropractic DC 1979
- Internship in Orthopedic Surgery – Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1979
- Orthopedic Program, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 4-year program, 1981-1985
- Awarded Fellowship as Board Eligible Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Passed Diplomate Chiropractic Orthopedic Boards – Part I, 1988
- Passed Diplomate Chiropractic Orthopedic Boards – Part II, 1989; earned Postgraduate Degree status of D.A.B.C.O., Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists course
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Orlando, FL, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), 2003
Dr. Reed has been Vice President of Nutritional Health Institute Laboratories (NHIL) since 2006. NHIL is the research affiiate and majority shareholder of Global Green and has appointed Dr. Reed as an officer and director due to his business management expertise and his knowledge and experience with the development and USDA approval of the Salmogenics vaccine.
Konky Sotomayor, DVM
Chief Scientist and Vice President – R&D, Director
Dr. Sotomayor graduated with honors as a Doctor in Veterinary Medicine and Zootechny in the Veterinary Medicine Faculty from the State University of Guayaquil in Ecuador. He attended the prestigious Lantanisbruk Universitet in Uppsala, Sweden, renowned for their International Science Program. The program assists countries in strengthening their domestic research capacity within the chemical, physical and the mathematical sciences.
He has worked in private laboratory-managing research and development positions since 1979 including being a principal of Nutritional Health Institute Laboratories, LLC (“NHIL”). NHIL is Global Green’s research affiliate and majority shareholder. He has extensive experience in isolation of infectious disease agents and manufacturing of the corresponding vaccines.
Dr. Sotomayor had a key role in the development of Salmogenics. He has been Chief Scientist of Global Green since August 2012.